PLEASE READ: TGCPS Registrations and TGCPS Schedule
1. Please be advised, the purchase and/or use of a registration, and/or entry into the venues (together, referred to as the “Event”) shall constitute your unconditional acceptance to be bound by any and all of the terms and conditions within this agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and Go Live Productions ("GLP")
2. By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and agree to follow all participating venues' terms, conditions, and discretionary safety protocols, including but not limited to, social distancing guidelines and mask guidelines. A copy of such terms, conditions, and protocols can be found on each participating venue’s website.
3. You acknowledge that GLP or any participating venue reserves the right to change, modify, or alter any aspect of the Event (including, without limitation, the event schedule, the location of the event, the appearance of any performer or artists, and/or the order of performance of any performer or artist), at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without any prior notice or compensation to you. You understand that the artists and/or lineup for the Event may be changed and that such occurrence shall not, under any circumstances, entitle you to any claim whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a refund of your registration.
4. Registrations are sold per person and may be subject to service charges and applicable taxes.
5. EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU UNCONDITIONALLY UNDERSTAND THAT ALL REGISTRATION SALES ARE FINAL. REGISTRATION REFUNDS AND/OR REGISTRATION EXCHANGES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE UP UNTIL 30 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT. THE EVENT IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
6. Event reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event due to changing government mandates, protocols or operational needs related to, including but limited to, COVID-19 safety compliance. If the Event is postponed, tickets will not be refundable, but they are transferable, and will automatically carry over to the Event’s new dates. There is nothing the registration holder needs to do.
7. All registrations will include an event identification that must be presented to enter any and all events.
Consent to Photography and Recording
8. By attending the Event, you understand, agree, and acknowledge that (1) you may be photographed and filmed, and (2) you hereby provide GLP with your absolute, express consent to be photographed and filmed. You further understand and agree that these images and/or recordings can be registered, stored, transmitted, broadcast/streamed, rebroadcast, and sold for archival, promotional, and/or commercial purposes, in any manner, and in any media, now known or hereafter discovered, without any compensation to you. Your name, image, and/or your likeness may be captured as part of and/or used in connection with any broadcast/stream, audio, visual, or audio-visual recording, photograph, or other reproduction or other publication of the Event (the “Footage”) and may also be used by or on behalf of GLP or any of GLP parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, sponsors, officers, successors, licensees or assigns for any purpose, including, but not limited to, archival, promotional, and commercial purposes, without any compensation to You. You waive all other rights in and to the Footage, including, but not limited to, all claims of so-called moral rights. This Footage may be used as a means to identify and facilitate the prosecution of illegal or impermissible conduct.
Limitation of Liability/Indemnification
9. By entering the Event, you assume any and all risk and/or danger, known and unknown, foreseeable and unforeseeable, resulting from, or incidental to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the Event, including, but not limited to, any death, personal injury or loss, damage or liability whatsoever. Your presence at the Event, whether occurring prior to, during or after the Event, including, but not limited to, any actions or omission of the Event.
10. You hereby indemnify and hold harmless GLP and its representative, owner, sponsors, partners, employees, successors, licensees and assigns, designated ticketing agent, Event sponsor/promoter, and the performing artists, including, but not limited to, their respective management, their agents, their staff, and their designees (collectively referred to as “Event Parties”) from any loss, liability, damage or cost in any way arising out of, or related to, your actions and omissions at, around, or while participating in the Event.
11. You hereby waive, discharge, hold harmless, and covenant not to sue Event Parties from any and all liability arising out of, or in connection with, the Event, for any claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of, or related to, the Event, your attendance at the Event, your travel to and from the Event, except to the extent caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Event Parties.
Please feel welcome to reach out to our team with your questions and suggestions.
Copyright © 2023 The Great Canadian Playwright Showcase - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Curiosity and Imagination